- Linda Bacon, PhD & Lucy Aphramor, PhD, RD
- “What conventional health books get wrong, leave out, and just plain fail to understand about weight”
- Linda Bacon, PhD
- “The supporting truth about your weight”
- Jan Chozen Bays, MD
- “A guide to rediscovering a healthy and joyful relationship with food”
- Stephanie Clairmont, MHSc, RD
- “A real food approach to relieve digestive stress”
- Includes recipes, food lists and 4 weeks of meal plans.
Secrets Of Feeding A Healthy Family. How To Eat, How To Raise Good Eaters, How To Cook.
- Ellyn Satter, MS, RD, LCSW, BCD
- Encourages you to have meals that are richly rewarding to plan, prepare and eat-and shows you how.
- Provides entertaining and practical cooking and food lessons for the novice as well as the seasoned cook.
- Gives guidelines for raising good eaters, adapting menus for young children and involving kids in the kitchen.
It can be hard to find the information you need. The following are trusted websites which offer up tons of information you might need about various health concerns and even some modified recipes to help you on your way to becoming a healthier, happier you.
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Healthy Eating in NL Resource Center
1 thought on “Extra Tid Bits”
This is the right blog for anybody who needs to search out out about this topic. You understand a lot its virtually hard to argue with you (not that I really would need…HaHa). You undoubtedly put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, just great! http://perfectslots2016.ru