- 1 can (15 oz) of chick peas rinsed and drained
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 1/2 small onion
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 canola oil
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375F. Place parchment paper on pan.
- Mix together 1/4 cup oil, garlic, oregano and basil.
- Coarsely mash chick peas with potato masher. Stir in bread crumbs and oil mixture.
- Shape chic pea mixture into 24 patties, using about 1 tbsp mixture for each. Put on baking sheets.
- Bake 15-18 mins or until the chick pea cakes are lightly browned on both sides, turning halfway through baking time.