These are so delicious and the best part…you can’t tell they’re made from beans! Making the base from beans adds a huge fibre boost and provides a super rich and fudgey texture.
Preheat the oven to 350ºF
- 1 can of Black Beans (15 oz)
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tablespoon Oil
- 1/2-3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- Drain and rinse black beans and then mash them with a potato masher or in a food processor.
- Add beans, eggs, milk, oil, vanilla and honey together and then mix on medium power until well blended.
- Add cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Butter 9 x 9 dish and pour batter in.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.