These are super yummy and take no time at all to prepare…you don’t even have to turn on the oven! (Makes 16)
- 2.5 cups rolled oats
- 1 scoop of chocolate or peanut butter chocolate protein powder (or 1/8 cup of cocoa)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal (ground flaxseed)
- 1 cup natural peanut butter, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, walnuts or pecans
- Add honey and peanut butter to a separate, microwave friendly bowl and place in microwave for 30 seconds, mix until honey and peanut butter are combined and then add to the dry mixture.
- Combine dough with hands and roll into balls, any size you like or simply press the dough into the pan and refrigerate for 60 minutes before cutting into bars. Refrigerate so dough sets.