Baby Led Weaning- $35
September 8th, 2-4 pm
A Baby Led Weaning Approach to offering solids.
In this workshop we discuss:
- When baby is ready to start solids and what signs to look for
- Which foods to start with
- How to prepare and offer foods to baby
- Introducing common allergens and more
Mini recipe book and access to our private Facebook support group
Plant Based Eating for Beginners- $35
August 22nd, 7-8:30 pm
This One and a Half Hour Workshop includes:
- 1 week Meal Plan
Plant Based Diets Can:
✔ Help maintain a healthy weight and even promote weight loss!
✔ Prevent and manage heart disease
✔ Prevent and manage high cholesterol
✔ Prevent and manage diabetes
This One and a Half Hour Workshop ALSO includes:
- A meal plan and 6 week guide
- 1 individual appointment for reintroduction phase
- Online support throughout program
The phases of the Low FODMAP diet? (according to the Monash University)
Should be commenced under supervision of a dietitian
- 2-6 weeks only
- Food challenges completed under the guidance of a dietitian
- 6-8 week process
- Adapted diet
- Interpret food challenge results with a dietitian.
- Repeat challenges with poorly tolerated foods.
Reintroduce restricted food based on symptom response
- only restrict foods and FODMAPs that trigger symptoms.